- The Economics, Finance and Business (EFaB) section of the International Society of
- Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study (HIAS)
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (No.19H00588, 20H00073 and 20H00080)
Friday November 26, 2021 21:00-23:05
Saturday, November27, 2021 9:00-10:25 (changed!)
If you would like to participate, please send an email with your name, affiliation, job title, and email address to the address below.
The title of your email should be “Registration for Webinar of Bayesian Econometrics 2021”.
– Deadline: 20 November, 2021
Then, we will send the link to your email address on November 21.
If there are many applicants, we may close the registration before November 20, so please register early.
- Kazuhiko Kakamu (Nagoya City University)
- Hideo Kozumi (Kwansei Gakuin University
- Koji Miyawaki (Kwansei Gakuin University)
- Teruo Nakatsuma (Keio University)
- Yasuhiro Omori (University of Tokyo)
- Toshiaki Watanabe (Hitotsubashi University, EFaB Chair-Elect)
The time on the second day of the program has changed.